We often think of soil water repellency only during the stressful summer months. In reality water management is a year-round concern that should be managed consistently to maximise your growing environment and avoid turf injury.
Even during the offseason consistency, uniformity, and stability matter to the health of your soil and turf. Over the past few years, greenkeepers in the UK and Europe have used Dispatch Penetrant to manage soil moisture heading into late autumn and during the winter months.
Now that same patented chemistry is available in the form of Dispatch Sprayable with three times the active ingredient! Starting with a Dispatch Sprayable programme this autumn will have benefits that carry through the winter and into the next growing season without harming the soil.
Late Autumn Benefit
- Healthier, more uniform turf before dormancy sets in
- More uniform soil moisture before the ground freezes
- Help free water drain off of the surface faster
- Avoid damage caused by crown hydration injury
- Ensure quick, uniform penetration of any snow melt and/or precipitation that occurs
- Improve soil moisture levels as the ground thaws
- Maximize photosynthesis and root growth coming out of winter
Learn more about the benefits of Dispatch this autumn and beyond by clicking here.